What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer in order to enhance the user experience. This page describes what information we collect through cookies.
What cookies does NavInfo Europe use?
This website uses first-party cookies. First party cookies are created and stored by our website and include the following:
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are essential for the website to be able to function properly. They ensure the basic functionalities and security features of the website.
- Functionality cookies: NavInfo Europe uses these cookies to recognize visitors to our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These can include language and location and are supported by both first- and third-party cookies.
- Session cookies: Our website uses session cookies, these cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number for each visitor.
- Analytical cookies: Any time you visit NavInfo Europe, our analytics service, Google Analytics, generates cookies that tell us whether you are visiting our website for the first time. Google Analytics also advises us on how visitors use our website and their behavior on our website. Google Analytics cookies expire by default after 2 years. This data can be used in the following ways:
- Improve and optimize the user experience on the website.
- Using website visitor data to target visitors based on the pages that were visited, the duration of the session, and clicks on the webpage.
- Using website visitor data to build personas based on the information derived from the data, such as job title, company, and location.
We also use third-party cookies. Third-party cookies are created and placed on our website from sources outside our domain. These cookies include the following:
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are in place for the NavInfo Europe website domain, Umbraco, to track and understand the key performance indicators of the website, and they help in delivering a better user experience for our visitors.
- Analytical cookies owned by Vimeo. This cookie is used by Vimeo to collect tracking information. It sets a unique ID to embed videos to the website. The default expiration date for this cookie is 2 years.
To learn more about cookies please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org
For more information, please visit our privacy, field collection, and marketing policy pages.