What is the purpose of our website?
NavInfo Europe B.V has created this website in order to communicate our mission, expertise, and services to casual visitors, potential clients, and current customers. NavInfo Europe also shares content relating to industry trends, news, and blog posts generated by us or third-party sources.
What data do we collect?
To improve the user experience of our website, we collect data from visitors to inform us of their behavior and how that reflects on the performance of our website. This data includes:
- IP addresses to determine visitor’s locations.
- Visitor’s browsing behavior, including what webpages the visitor lands on and the duration of the session.
- Our website uses analytics to track visitor behavior on our website such as bounce rate and click rate. Furthermore, we collect data on which pages visitors visit most frequently.
- Information collected from third parties or from public sources such as LinkedIn, Google and Microsoft Clarity including your email address, phone number, name, surname, company name, and job title.
- Information provided to us by visitors through contact forms, document downloads, newsletter sign-ups, and event registration, including name, email address, company name, job title, and other information the visitor chooses to disclose.
- Information on what type of device and which browser you are using to access our website.
How is this data used?
Personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you, third parties, or public sources will be used for the purposes identified in the following policy:
Our policy follows article 5 of the GDPR provisions.
Your personal data will be used to:
- Respond to your inquiries and send you requests or promotional materials through the data you have provided.
- Improve your website experience during your next session.
- Offer you specific content based on your previous use or based on trends shown by the behavior of other visitors on our website that we collect through statistical analysis.
- Send custom content via newsletters.
- For analytics, market research, and business development, including operation and improvement of our website, and associated social media platforms.
- Comply with internal and external audit requirements as well as for information security purposes.
How is personal data protected?
Security of our visitor’s personal data is important for NavInfo Europe. Our organization takes thorough organizational, technical, and administrative measures necessary to protect your personal data.
We are proud to inform you that NavInfo Europe is ISO-27001 certified, meaning that we abide by international regulations and standards regarding information security.
Where is this data processed?
Your data is processed within the EU and some of the cookie data is processed in the United States in a manner that complies with the most up-to-date and stringent regulations regarding protecting data privacy. This is because we use both first-party cookies, administered by us, which get processed in the EU, and third-party cookies that can be administered outside the EU in the United States.
NavInfo Europe takes the necessary precautions to ensure that your data is handled safely in a manner that complies with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Visitors can upload image files for testing purposes through our demo tool and received an anonymized output. In this case, NavInfo Europe will process personal information present in those files to detect and anonymize them. Photos that users upload will be stored in the browser cache until the user’s session has timed out. Anonymized images are stored for quality control purposes and then automatically deleted after 48 hours.
Third-party, external links on NavInfo Europe’s website
For more information, please visit our cookie, marketing, and field collection policy pages.